To study a postgraduate degree in Australia you’ll need to apply directly to your chosen institution online. Entry requirements vary between universities so check these details before you begin the application process. Closing dates differ depending on your course and some programmes may accept applications all year round.
To gain a place on a course you must:
- submit an application form to your chosen university
- receive a Letter of Offer
- receive an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE)
- apply for a student visa.
In order for your application to be successful you will need to provide evidence of:
- academic achievements (transcripts, certificates)
- English language proficiency
- funds to support your study
- overseas student health cover.