An overview of our Courses:
We want our dear students to start from scratch. Students coming from English medium backgrounds are recommended to get enrolled in Grammar and Writing and others are requested to get into foundation courses. For IELTS, we want to teach them Mindset for IELTS, Levels 1,2, & 3. After that, they may go for paper or computer-delivered tests based on needs like regular or crash batches. We have attendance sheets, regular progress reports after mocks, and most importantly intense care from Bangladesh and UK. Our classes continue up to 2 hours and 30 lessons in IELTS, 16 for Foundation and Writing courses. Life skill IELTS.
Courses are also taken intensive care of based on students’ needs. British native faculty Kate directs our classes. She along with some other Bangladeshi trainers will jointly conduct on and offline classes.
Key features of our classes:
- Highly coordinated and praiseworthy to parents and trainees.
- One-on-one and intensive care classes.
- Regular mocks and progress report presentation.
- Providing all kinds of content to the trainees.
- Highest number of classes and exams.
- New modifications are also being addressed and introduced for our students.
- We encourage students’ creative thoughts and activities and help them integrate with our family.
WHY English LEARNING At SMART BEEE?
- Our service is globally recognized
- Vibrant, diverse, and well-decorated class
- Highly competent Faculties and great content
- Spacious facilities, student-friendly environment
English as a global language in the 21st century
- Importance of English beggar’s no description
- All the first-world Nations and Global organizations use English as a means of communication
- Interestingly out of all the English learners, the Chinese are the most predominant across the globe
State of English in Bangladesh in educational institutes and professional bodies
- Every country has first or native, second or commercial / International or lingua franca and tribal languages. Bengali is the first language in Bangladesh and English is the most prevalent language in the corporate sector as a developing Nation.
- Bangladeshi students and people migrating to the first world Nations have to learn English to make themselves Real human resources.
- Oath for our dear students
- I am a believer. I am a dreamer. I am a fighter.
- I never give up.
- I believe IN myself.
Yes, I can.