Country Manager at Smart BeeE Ltd,
Representing City Education Group, Ireland
- Graduate starting salaries are at a high of €33k*
- Dublin is home to large and prestigious organisations such as Google, Facebook, Accenture, Hubspot, Mastercard and Salesforce – the perfect place for you, an aspiring global business professional
- In late 2018, employment levels reached an all-time high* in Dublin, which along with the prestigious organisations based in Dublin, offers huge employment potential for graduates
- A 12-month post-student work permit enables graduates to gain invaluable experience with these companies or one of the numerous start-ups based in the city
- A city-centre campus in the heart of Dublin - equipped with modern facilities and positioned perfectly, connecting you to work opportunities
IBAT College Dublin welcomes applications from international students. Please contact our International Admissions team by stating your nationality, current location, name and phone number. Currently, IBAT College Dublin uses the Irish Qualification Recognition Service and the UK’s National Academic Recognition Information Centre (NARIC) to map international qualifications onto the Irish Framework.
For entry requirements, please check the individual course information pages on this site or contact a member of our Admissions Team. For applicants whose first language is not English an IELTS certificate may also be required.
International applicants are required to use the services of an IBAT College Dublin authorised education agent. IBAT College Dublin works closely with selected agencies overseas. For a list of our trusted agents, please contact International Admissions team by emailing email@example.com
We also have dedicated offices in India and Pakistan to assist prospective students with their enquiries, applications and visa application submissions.
Visa required students are requested to submit application through an IBAT College Dublin approved education agent.
Students should provide the following documents in order to have application considered:
- Completed Application form
- Supporting educational documentation
- Copy of Passport Copy of Valid IELTS or equivalent English certification (minimum IELTS requirement of 6.0 Bands with a minimum of 5.5 in each component).
Once your application is received we will send you on the following information:
- Summary of the course programme contents
- Applicable programme fee, payment requirements and refund conditions (if applicable)
- Course Academic entry requirements
- Course English language entry requirements
- Details of IBAT College Dublin's protections arrangements and refunds policy
- Details of any scholarship (if available)
Once your has been reviewed by our Admissions team, should your application be accepted, we will then send you a Provisional Offer letter which will become a Full/Final offer once the applicant has fulfilled any additional requirements.
Your Final offer letter will include:
- Confirmation of a place on your chosen programme
- Details of our Induction process, academic calendar and support services available to our students.
- A link to our Code of Practice for the Provision of Education to International Learners.
- Procedures that apply when a student withdraws, or fails to attend or participate as required by the college.
- Circumstances in which the College may terminate its tuition contract with a student.
- These circumstances may include the submission of fraudulent documentation by the student.
Depending on your nationality you may be required to apply for a visa to study in Ireland. For full and complete information on visa requirements please follow this link: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Irish%20Visa%20Information
It is the enrolling students responsibility to inform us when they have submitted their visa application. A visa reference number and date of submission of visa application is required. A full list of the required documents for visa application can be seen www.inis.gov.ie. Should your visa application be refused a refund (Less a €300 administration fee) will be returned to you. Please note that we reserve the right not to refund fees where false, fraudulent or fake documents have been submitted as part of a visa application. Should your visa application be successful you are required to send confirmation to us directly with a copy of the stamp on your passport.
Please allow sufficient time to process the visa application as this can take anything from 4-16 weeks to process.
You will also need to advise us when you hope to travel before the start of the course so that we can provide additional details to you such as; accommodation, timetables, registration and induction schedule and possible part-time job opportunities available (if required).
All Visa requiring international students are required to have private medical insurance, either personally or through a group scheme at time of registration. To support you meeting this requirement IBAT College’s tuition fees for visa requiring international students includes payment an approved insurance policy, which the College purchases for you upon receipt of full tuition fee payment.
IBAT College Dublin is a member of Marketing English in lreland (MEl), www.mei.ie.
Marketing English in lreland (MEl) member schools espouse Learner Protection, thereby being able to guarantee to students that they will be able to complete all language courses for which they are enrolled. This policy is set out as a condition of membership within the MEI Bye-Laws Section 2.3 (E)
"ln the interests of Learner Protection MEI members must agree that, in the event of an MEI school going unexpectedly out of business, they will accept students whose course of tuition in the closed school has not yet expired. The allocation of such students to member schools will be managed by the MEI office."
Learner Protection is provided by Arachas Learner Protection Programme and underwritten by Aviva Insurance Ltd. The current fee is 3.5% of the tuition fee. Protection of Enrolled Learners in accordance with section 65(4)(b) of the Qualifications and Quality Assurance (Education and Training) Act 2012 (hereafter the 2012 Act), are covered under this agreement for the duration of the agreement.